Hazelnut Shells
Abiqua Landscape Products - We Have Your Landscape Ground Covered
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Trucks, Highways, Sawdust & Horses (Oh My) !
Veterans Day Special

Sale
Sawdust
Shavings
powered by

My Blog

Hazelnut Shells

Hazelnut Shells!!  Pre-bagged (approx 15 lbs) $5 each or $2 per 5-gallon bucket.  Also available by the yard or unit!!!

13 Comments to Hazelnut Shells:

Comments RSS
Mary Loar on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:51 PM
What would it cost to have 8 yards of hazel nut shells delivered to my home in Keizer. Ben from Eden Landscape is going to be preparing the site and spreading them for me.

Monika on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 7:57 AM
Hi Mary! Thank you for inquiring about our hazelnut shells, they really are beautiful to look at and a wonderful adition to any landscape. We dertermine the delivery fee based on how many miles the delivery location is from us round trip, so I would need your excat address to calculate the delivery fee. I can tell you that our hazelnut shells are $40 per yard so 8 yards would be $320 and then the delivery fee would be either $25 or $35 depending on the distance. Call us at 503-873-3535 and we can get you an exact quote!

war thunder hacks on Monday, July 24, 2017 10:05 PM
Thanks for sharing

terraria cheats on Monday, July 31, 2017 7:08 PM
Amazing thanks for sharing

Dropbox Login on Sunday, August 13, 2017 11:09 PM
nice post

best essay sites on Monday, December 11, 2017 5:26 AM
I love to have hazelnuts in my breakfast because I just can’t give up on their delicious taste. To tell you the truth I really wanted to have a yard to farm hazelnuts. It seems like you have the hazelnuts shells of pretty good quality.

Anonymous on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 5:45 AM
This is a good one and an informative article. I will share it with my friends because it is very useful for us. Thanks for sharing and keep on sharing. boxes online buy soap packaging

Clark on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 3:55 AM
Abiqua landscape products is very helpful for the everyone people. I am very happy to visit in the post. I am glad to know that the article is really very good. Thanks for sharing in the information. business roll stickers printing company in au

coc giveaway on Saturday, December 30, 2017 2:17 AM
The main part of constructing a building is the metal structure. As you can easily built a building after making it structure with the metal and iron.

William on Monday, April 30, 2018 10:49 AM
Definitely, a very interesting read, love how you have put things in a great engaging manner. Hope to see more such great posts from you soon. Keep up the amazing work.

John on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 8:39 PM
Nice!

superiorpapers com on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 9:34 PM
I didn't know much about plants or gardening. In line with this, I gathered some data about Hazelnut Shells. I learned that it is the longest lasting mulch available. It keeps their elegance and luster for five to six years where other mulches typically fade in a year or less. It is also an Eco friendly alternative to slug & snail bait because hazelnut shells have sharper edges snails and slugs do not like to cross over them. I hope that I have contributed some knowledge to others.

loemrntdherid1 on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 1:14 AM
Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.